We have officially opened for the season! You may come in to the shop for in-store shopping and we look forward to seeing you.
Hello MBO family! I know we are all eager for a summer getaway and we wanted to take this moment to let you know we will be implementing certain precautions to keep our staff and customers safe this season.
First and foremost we will not open our store until we know that we can safely do so. We will start with limited store hours and encourage our customers to visit our online store and take advantage of the curbside pick up option.
Some other safety precautions we are taking include:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers available upon entering the store.
- Touch point areas will be wiped down every 30 minutes.
- We will be using contactless payment (i.e. credit card, apple pay).
- All food and candy will be prepackaged to limit over handling and any cross contamination.
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves when working with customers.
- We will be encouraging social distancing in store, allowing only a few shoppers at a time.
Although we are excited to see you this summer, we understand safety for your family is priority. Just know we are here for you when you are ready.
March 31st Response:
Attention MBO Family:
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our employees, our customers, our families, and the community. We will get through this pandemic and we will get back to a normal way of life very soon. During this time please support the local community as much as possible by ordering takeout or purchasing gift cards to your favorite shops. MBO will be continuing to monitor the situation and look forward to serving you all throughout the summer. In the meantime, look to our Facebook page for fun things you can do around the house to keep the excitement building for another special Cape Cod Summer. Be safe and we will see you all soon!
Kyle Baptist, CEO